OMFGRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

superstars —— rp

2 posters

Go down

superstars —— rp Empty  superstars —— rp

Post by cloudless Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:38 pm

GENERAL IDEA / OUTLINE :

• 001. This is the story about a group of superheroes before they become the superheroes.
    002. This is the story of when they were still teenagers—green behind the ears, egos bigger than China.
    003. They're juggling school, maybe a part-time job, and a secret identity.
    004. Some of them might not even be passing their classes and fake-SHIELD is already on their asses about it.
    005. So, yeah, characters will be teenagers, barring some exceptions (like two or three or four or five or whatever).
    006. Feel free to lift super powers from well-known DC/Marvel characters, but don't lift entire characters.
    007. So, back to high school. Yeah, characters are teens—let's take a moment for that to sink in.
    008. Role-play will be broken into missions, which will range from grunt work to oh-my-god-why?
    009. This is meant to be comedic and silly. So, don't worry if characters are coming off a bit campy.
    010. The story will take place in make-believe United States, in an entirely made-up city in California.
    011. Don't hate; I just like California the best. WEST COAST = BEST COAST.
    012. This is a character-motivated game; you MUST be willing to plot relationships.
    013. AGAIN. YOU MUST BE WILLING TO WORK WITH OTHER CHARACTERS.
    014. IN FACT, HUGE PART OF SELECTION IS BASED OFF CHARACTER-CHARACTER DYNAMIC.
    015. In other words, learn to work creatively with everyone!
    016. I'm thinking around 400 words per post... Could be less, could be more. I'm not all that strict.
    017. One post a week, ideally.
    018. This has stopped being about the story and more about rules, whatever.
    019. Something.

So... we can discuss characters you guys are interesting in making or possible missions or I can answer some questions. Really, I'm just trying to see if people are interested in a superhero role-play!

cloudless
cloudless

Back to top Go down

superstars —— rp Empty Re:  superstars —— rp

Post by Medic Man Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:47 am

I think I could get into this... I love super heroes/villains with the ability to use ice so i'd totally do something with that
Medic Man
Medic Man

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum